Attending kindergarten Banyo is extremely popular with many parents in Banyo. Statistics have shown that parents in Banyo with children between the ages of 4 and 5 prefer them to attend kindergarten, Banyo.
Yet, despite the popularity of kindergarten, Banyo, there are still children that miss out on attending kindergarten. It is because enrolling a child in kindergarten is not compulsory, making attendance a decision of parents.
However, the outstanding benefits of kindergarten, Banyo have been highlighted in many educational studies and research. It is because children have been found to love attending kindergarten. Here’s why they do:
- They get an opportunity to become a member of a group
- They get to have fun playing with their peers
- They get to form special friendships as they learn to socialise
- They learn to count, share, and other educational things
Other than the enjoyment felt by children, letting them attend kindergarten provide multiple benefits, including:
- Counting objects and storytelling activities are fun for children. Yet, it is through these activities that children acquire skills in numbers, literacy, and language.
- Emotional and social skills are learned as children interact with their peers and other adults in kindergarten.
- Provide a smoother transition for higher education. Structured learning in kindergarten helps children learn to behave and listen. Transitioning to formal schooling will be smoother when children are exposed to a classroom environment during their early years.
- Interaction with other children and participating in music and movement sessions, play, dance, and art aids in developing their fine motor skills.
- Respect for others and self-awareness are invaluable social skills learned and developed by children as they become part of a group.
- Nonverbal and verbal skills are learned and developed when children are trained at an early age.
- The scheduled activities of kindergarten are one of the first experiences of a child. While the learning program is not individualistic, confidence and independence are developed in children as they participate in open play and group activities.
- The open play activities of kindergarten are one of the best ways to boost children’s creativity. Playing dress-up, make-up games, and drawing pictures encourages them to acquire cognitive skills. Thinking outside of the box is a continuing skill acquired by children in kindergarten and beyond.
- The development of social skills in kindergarten allows children to become more collaborative, empathetic, and open learners. Social learning skills are further enhanced by a play-based curriculum allowing children to contribute, follow instructions, and express ideas during group activities.
- The emotional well-being of children is probably one of the crucial benefits gained by children attending kindergarten. Children exposed to kindergarten acquire unparalleled confidence in learning new things. Emotional self-regulation, conflict management, and mediation are some of the important practices provided by a good kindergarten to boost the emotional well-being of children. Children acquiring this skill at an early age become less vulnerable when they transition to a structured learning program.
- The transition to higher learning becomes more successful when children learn to recognise patterns and shapes, count to ten, write their names, and tell stories during their kindergarten years. It has been seen by multiple studies that children exposed to kindergarten show higher math and English scores in high school.
Contact us at Banyo Early Learning to know more.